Key Person Insurance in NZ
Have you thought as a Business Owner:
- Who are your key people?
- What is the Key Person's value to your business in terms of revenue and costs?
- What would happen if you were to lose a Key Person through death, illness or injury?
- What would be the impact to the bank, creditors or customers, financial status and reputation?
- Could you quickly replace the revenue that the key person generates?
- Could the remaining staff take on the extra workload? Would they stay if the pressure mounted?
The good news is, there is a solution. As a thoughtful and smart business owner putting a plan in place will help reduce your dependency on a key person and provide enough funding for the business to survive. Key Person Protection insurance can provide a regular payment should a Key Person no longer be able to work due to illness, injury or death. A lumpsum may be paid on death or total and permanent disablement, allowing the business time to make arrangements or appoint a replacement.
Get Free Quote Now Compare your cover now
Disclosure statement available on request
Legal Privacy Contact Us